Sunday, February 8, 2009

That was TOTALLY WICKED!


I finally caved and went to see a show. A group of girls was going to see Wicked and I found it hard to say no, so I tagged along. Ticket sellers are more understanding here than they are in New York. I say that because in London there is a student ticket price and it is sweet! We payed 25 pounds (which is approximately 37 USD) to see Wicked- pretty good deal! It was fun to go out on the town and see a show. The production was pretty good. I do not think it was the same caliber as it is on Broadway but it was pretty good. I had a fun time being out with the girls and falling in love with Fiyero... again! It was especially fun to hear all the lines and songs with accents. My favorite had to be Dancing through life which was more like Doncing through life, it was excellent!
Our fingers are supposed to be W's... for Wicked...Maren, Maddie, Melissa, Mary... it was kind of an M thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment