Sunday, February 27, 2011

State Champs!




My clinical assignment this semester is with Springville High School. I love love love working with the high school athletes and all the things that I get to do while I am there! This week was particularly exciting because my girl's basketball team won their second state championship in two years- that's right, back to back state titles! They are pretty amazing!! I felt pretty cool to just be a little part of it all!


This was our most exciting injury of the tournament. In a physical game with Skyview (a high school in Logan) our player took an elbow to the eye and did some good bleeding. Faces bleed a lot when insulted and hers was no exception. We managed to fix her up enough to play the rest of the game but further attention was needed after the game was over. In our game of 'guess how many stitches' I was only one off- felt pretty good about that one! Congrats Lady Devils! You girls definitely deserved this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment