Friday, February 25, 2011

Weddings, I Love Weddings!



Ok! For those of you who did not get my Pirates of the Caribbean reference, I apologize but, due to recent events, it was completely warranted! This weekend was my cousin Kelsey's wedding. To be honest, unlike Jack Sparrow, I do not love weddings. This one though, was exceptionally enjoyable. The sealing happened at the Salt Lake Temple with a luncheon that followed. There was a little bit of inclement weather but, other than that, things went rather smoothly. We did have a bit of a wait between the sealing and the luncheon but we passed the time catching up with family and... bonding.

This is a picture of me and Katalyn. We are doing some serious
bonding in the Joseph Smith Building during our sealing/luncheon layover.

The luncheon was lovely and yummy and after it we were able to head home for about a second. To be honest, I was feeling quite awful (health wise that is) so I used my second at home to get into my sweats and lay in my bed. This experience did not last half as long as I needed it to and then it was back to work, at the reception! The reception was lovely also and it gave me an excuse to see some friends that I had not seen in a while which was so fun!!! So, I guess what I am trying to say is, thank you Kelsey and Trevor for getting married and allowing me to have a crazy weekend filled with family and friends because that is the best kind of weekend there is!


Here are some friends that I haven't seen in a while and I don't see enough! Sure do love these girls!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment