Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cheeri-O

I do believe that is the nickname by which I will refer to my newest little nephew. I am still trying it on for size (the nickname that is), I will keep you posted! I can't say enough about how much I love this little guy and I have only known him for a couple of days. For those of you who don't know, he came on February 9th. Little Owen (that is his real name) was 7 pounds, 3 ounces and 21 inches long. He is just a happy kid and so fun to snuggle with! I am so glad that he is here and that he and Katalyn are doing great! I am also glad that I get to live with the kid for the next couple of months and will get to spend lots of time snuggling with him. Snuggling with Owen is quickly becoming one of my favorite activities. So! Welcome to the world Owen Rodger, we are all so happy to have you!





I know all of you can tell from the pictures but I will take this opportunity to say- Owen has got to be one of the cutest babies I have ever met! Just sayin'!

1 comment:

  1. Dear the Meem,

    I'm so glad you update your blog now, and so glad you love our little Cheeri-O. (Still trying it on?) You're great. :)

    Katalyn

    ReplyDelete