Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mormon Miracle Pageant

On my list of things to do this summer was go to Manti. These last couple of weeks have been the weeks of the Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti and so, I thought, what better time to go to Manti than when it is crazy busy and I get to see a great theatrical production? Last night was the night! I went with a friend of mine south on the I-15, through Ephriam (I pity EVERYONE who attends Snow College, I thought Provo was boring!) and into Manti. For those of you who have never driven into Manti, it is kind of spectacular how you can see the temple while you are still miles and miles away, that might have been my favorite part! The pageant was good too- a little cheesy- but good all the same! I am glad that I got to have this Utah experience and I look forward to, one day, being able to go inside the Manti temple because it is now on my list of favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment