Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blog Slacking

So... It has been awhile since my last blog post. Life has been pretty tame in the last little while, not a ton to report, I will share the highlights though- briefly.

Upon finishing my semester in December I officially graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training. Skip forward to the month of March which was riddled with job drama for me. I was offered a job at a clinic in Riverton but was waiting to hear from BYU about a position and had to keep Riverton waiting and was caught in the middle of all the waiting! For those of you who know me, you know I am not the most patient person and this particular situation was really hard for me! Thankfully, my waiting paid off and I was offered the job with BYU and will start working there in the fall! So excited about this! For the last couple of months I have been just working at Brick Oven and trying to have as much fun as possible! Now that summer is here that fun includes sunshine and swimming and hiking and taking full advantage of the natural playground that the state of Utah is.

Looking ahead... this summer I am getting two different surgeries and following the second one I get to go home to Seattle to hang out with the fam for a good couple of weeks- I am really looking forward to this, practically counting down the days!

Like I said- life is not the most exciting right now but it is good and I have a couple pictures to share to help illustrate that point!
This picture was taken at our Memorial Day picnic in the canyon- sometimes I am AMAZED by Utah's beauty.

This picture was taken at Lake Day- we are trying hard to find excuses to be in the sunshine!

This was another day I was amazed by the beauty of Utah- we hiked up Stewart Falls and I couldn't keep my eyes off of my surroundings, I was simply amazed!
Another picture from Lake Day... the water was FREEZING!
This is my latest battle wound... I wiped out on a run in the canyon trying to avoid a run-in with a handsome mountain biker. You can imagine my embarrassment.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment