Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dear Mom




You are the most beautiful woman I know. I admire your strength, your determination, your spirituality, your ability to love and so much more. I am so glad that I am blessed to be your daughter. I am so thankful for your example. I am thankful for your patience on my behalf. I am thankful that we love each other and enjoy talking, laughing and being in one another's company. I am so thankful for all the wonderful memories we have together! Trips to London, driving too fast through Wyoming because it is ugly and we needed a restroom, and over coming seemingly impossible trials, together. I look forward to all the wonderful memories to come. I also look forward to the many, many things I know you have yet to teach me.



I love you, a lot. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment